WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO PHOTOGRAPH ON THIS AERIAL PHOTO TOUR
Dreamt of experiencing Cape Town from the air in a unique way?
Experience flying with the door-off, an open view to take exceptional images, & experience first-hand the best views the Western Cape has to offer..
Interested in obtaining a new photographic skill?
- Experienced, professional & safe commercial pilots & operators
- A variety of helicopter sizes, take-off points & budget options
- Combined tours for individuals or small groups, where partners, friends, colleagues can join
- West Coast Flower
- Mountain top picnic
- Low-level Valley & Wine Farm
Aerial View Kleinmond/Hermanus Mountains
Aerial View of Table Mountain & Harbour
Aerial View Constantia Vineyards
THIS CAPE TOWN AERIAL PHOTO TOUR INCLUDES
- Tour tailored to your photographic skills and knowledge
- Routing specific to your budget & requirements
- Pre-briefing consisting of locations, helicopter safety, photography skills & techniques, post-flight debriefing to discuss flight & analyse photos
- City hotel collection/drop off
- Specialist aerial photography guide Grant Duncan-Smith with one on one photography tuition
- Bottled waters
Helicopter flight, meals, drinks & items of a personal nature are not included
FULL DAY PHOTO TOUR RATES
FULL DAY 8/9 HOURS | Departure times vary with season & client preferences
COST | R5000 (based on 2) excludes helicopter fees which are determined by flight route & duration
HALF DAY PHOTO TOUR RATES
HALF DAY 4/5 HOURS | Departure times vary with season & client preferences
COST | R3500 (based on 2) excludes helicopter fees which are determined by flight route & duration
DOWNLOAD FREE PHOTOGRAPHERS GUIDE TO TABLE MOUNTAIN
No photo trip to Cape Town would be complete without an beautiful image of Table Mountain which was inaugurated in 2012 as one of the Worlds 7 New Wonders. This FREE 16 page PDF document is an indispensable guide to helping you photographing this true wonder of the world!